Welcome to the Tales of Judgement R Wikia
Welcome to Tales of Judgement R's Official Wiki! - All informations about the game will be updated and found here.
Tales of Judgement R - RPG of One's Decisions Affects The World
Tales of Judgement R (ToJR) is an original action RPG game currently in remaking and development by few members of Team Mana, a small group of Game Makers in the BYOND Community.
Follow a storyline where your decisions may impact your surrounding and the World. Will you be known as a Hero or a Traitor? This is the start of your own Tales.
1.0.38 Alpha - 31st December 2018 / 1st January 2019 (Current Version)
- Ninja Class has been added.
- An old class coming back brand new in Tales of Judgement R has finally made it entry.
- 13 artes available at its launch day, features a different backstep mechanic that allows them to dodge incoming projectiles.
- Features 5 palettes like any classes in both genders
- Name Filtering has been added.
- Now character creation features a name filtering system to avoid offensive names.
- If the name has been deemed offensive, it will reset and ask you to type a respectable name.
- Day & Night System has been fixed
- A bug where cutscenes still had the game's global day time was found and patched in this current version.
1.0.36 Alpha - 9th November 2018 (Current Version)
- Cutscene System has been updated.
- Some cutscenes from the main questline can control the Day & Night system in players' screen
- When players are not in these specific times, it will return the global Day & Night of the game.
- Lighting System has been added - Thanks to XSky RiderX
- When players are inside a dark area like Eltia Cave, a light will be shown in the middle of their game's screen to illuminate their surrounding.
- Seasonal Change System has been added
- Now when the game's season is set to Winter, Snow will be shown in the game's maps (Except if it's a hot area)
- Once the game is no longer in Winter, Snow will disappear (Except if it's a snowing area)
- Projectiles System has been updated
- Now projectiles are using true pixel movement to work (Still some work to be done)
1.0.35 Alpha - 17th August - 10th October 2018
- Control Configuration has been added.
- Few fixes has been done in order to make Control Configuration work.
- Smoother Dialogue Box and Shop Window Fade-In and Fade-Out added.
- Text also fades in and out.
- Text Sound have been added.
- New Area: Tyr Cave has been added in the Eltia Side of Tyr Forest.
- Storyline Progression: New cutscenes at Sanora Village and at Tyr Cave.
- Experimental Gamepad Support on Control Configuration has been added.
- Customized Weather System for Storyline Cutscenes added.
- Night Cutscene at Sanora Village
- Maps have been re-organized
- In case of players drifting in the void from their location, they may automatically respawn to the last town they've used the Respawn Crystal