Welcome to the Tales of Judgement R Wikia
Welcome to Tales of Judgement R's Official Wiki! - All informations about the game will be updated and found here.
Tales of Judgement R - RPG of One's Decisions Affects The World
Tales of Judgement R (ToJR) is an original action RPG game currently in remaking and development by few members of Team Mana, a small group of Game Makers in the BYOND Community.
Follow a storyline where your decisions may impact your surrounding and the World. Will you be known as a Hero or a Traitor? This is the start of your own Tales.
1.0.42 Alpha - 11th June 2020 (Current Version - Open World)
- New Mechanic: Guard Break - Added
- Enemies has the possibility to [Guard Break] a player after the latter has blocked multiple hits.
- Back Attacks are 100% Guard Break unless the player has the ability [Rear Guard] equipped
- Rear Guard also decrease the chance of getting [Guard Break] from an enemy.
- New Stat/Skill Mechanic: Capacity Cores - Added
- Seperated in 7 stats (P.ATK / P.DEF / M.ATK / M.DEF / ACC / EVA / AGL)
- Skills can be learned by reaching a certain level of core stats.
- 30 Capacity Cores, which 6 cores can be bought at Eltia Village's Weapon Shop
- One of the six cores has been pre-equipped based on the classes' preferences by default.
- Cores Stats caps at 1000.
- Can press the Action Button in Status to reveal current Core Score per stats.
- Cores' SP can only be gained through battling.
- Note that Cores' SP doesn't gain [SP Bonus] from [highest hit done in a battle].
- Titles System - v.1.03 - UPDATED!
- Titles no longer give permanent stats, only give temporary stats while equipped
- Titles' effects increases as they levels up
- Titles may feature some innate abilities that may be learnable after mastering the title itself.
- If the title shows " - Learnable Ability" in their description, that ability can be learn at its mastery
- Battle System - UPDATED!
- Battle Speed has been reworked, given a more proper speed based by battle difficulty.
- Movement Speed has been smoothed out, giving a better sliding effect.
- Enemies has now different walking speed, compared to previous versions where only their reaction speed was taken into account. Now Walk Speed and Reaction Speed are taken account.
- Game Themes - UPDATED!
- To reduce the game's resources a bit much, the game will features only Tales of Symphonia themes as it's one of Tales series' most nostalgic game for most fans.
- Classes - UPDATED!
- All classes' stats have been reworked with the changes of Titles System and the newly added Capacity Cores system. Classes' pages will be updated eventually to fit the new reworks.
- Mages' [Light Orb] on Normal Attack have been disabled, as lot of changes happened.
- Archers' [Normal Attack and Artes] has now a bit more stagger and hit confirm in their properties.
- Some projectiles has now a bit more stagger upon hit confirm in their properties.
1.0.38 Alpha - 31st December 2018 / 1st January 2019 (Current Version)
- Ninja Class has been added.
- An old class coming back brand new in Tales of Judgement R has finally made it entry.
- 13 artes available at its launch day, features a different backstep mechanic that allows them to dodge incoming projectiles.
- Features 5 palettes like any classes in both genders
- Name Filtering has been added.
- Now character creation features a name filtering system to avoid offensive names.
- If the name has been deemed offensive, it will reset and ask you to type a respectable name.
- Day & Night System has been fixed
- A bug where cutscenes still had the game's global day time was found and patched in this current version.